Sunday, January 8, 2012

On The Road!

Next Sunday, January 15th, I will be performing 3 songs in each service at Unity of Charleston. Following the late service, I will be leading a workshop on meditation and a 1 hour SPIRIT Healing Music Meditation. The workshop starts at 1:15.

This is my first time playing at a Unity other than ours here in Savannah, and also the first out of town meditation. I am so excited to have all these blessings and opportunity's to share my SPIRIT with others. These SPIRIT meditations are so powerful, I am just stunned each time.

For you folks in Charleston, I will be playing some real down home SPIRIT blues, and then some real far out SPIRIT meditation music, and I do hope you will come and check it out! Here is a SPIRIT MEDITATION for you to listen to.

In Absolute Presence
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment